Have you tried Apple Cider as weight loss drink?

Mark Mampuste
2018-08-15 18:40:30

Apple cider is being popular nowadays as a effective weight loss drink. Some says that they loss weight when they drink it with warm water first thing in the morning and 30 minutes before meal.

If its true are you wiiling to try this? Why?

Lyka Montefalco
2018-08-16 18:21:34

I tried drinking Apple Cider Vinegar and the results are pretty nasty. Ironic isn't it? I grew up with insults and body shamers around me. Because of that, I got desperate for a solution to burn calories and have a sexy body that I willingly took the risks of trying natural remedies to burn fats. I tried dieting but it didn't work because I can't be satiated with bread. My hunger for rice always prevails. That's when I heard about the Apple Cider Vinegar from my mother. She supported me with everything I do.

So, I drink Apple Cider Vinegar every morning, after eating my breakfast, for 2 weeks. That's when the problem arises. At first, I thought it was only diarrhea but my stomache hurts so much I collapsed. I wake up with the news that I have gastroenteritis. My sickness was caused by my caffeine intake at nights and vinegar in the morning. Don't worry, I'm okay now.

What happened to me is a lesson to everyone. Always research. Look for informations regarding the product you will try and read the reviews and feed backs. :)

Ella Aol
2018-08-17 06:11:51

I did a couple of research regarding the pros and cons of drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Last month, I bought a bottle of unpasteurized ACV with “the mother,” and mix a couple of tablespoons into a glass of water and drink it every morning upon arising and one hour before going to bed for a month. I paired it with a low-carb diet and moderate physical activity and was able to shed off 16 pounds. I 'd say it aids in helping my weight loss journey. I still have a long way to go to reach my weight goal.

Despite your best efforts dropping off those pounds, we have to consider genetics, economic and even personal preferences. One diet may or may not work for you. Listen to your body. Go see a doctor. It is very important to make it something you enjoy and look forward doing long-term.

Mark Mampuste
2018-08-18 18:18:30

I am glad you are alright now. Apple cider is a acid. Maybe your body was reacting bad from it. Better to be safe than never. You could do more exercises to lose your weight than drinking apple cider as a short cut. Health is wealth,dont do something bad from your body and taking risk for something that you are not so sure.