Who misses Playstation 1 games?

April Blanquera
2018-08-15 17:02:47

I really miss playing playstation 1 games. My favorite games are Tales of destiny, Harvest Moon, Metal gear, Final fantasy. My childhood was really into these games. It made my childhood days. Role playing games was my favorite genre back then. 

My favorite was Harvest moon. This game made me really patient because you need to work hard to get the farm going. You can also have your love life here. You can choose which girl you're going to marry and I wish that there was a girl character. I hope that this game will be launched at playstation 4.

Juan Sikap
2018-08-23 13:00:51

My favorite games on PlayStation 1 were Suikoden 1 and 2, Resident Evil, Tenchu, CTR, Silent Hill and Medal of Honor. I'm happy and entertained when I play these games when I come back from school. This is also my first gaming console bought by my father when I get high school grades. It's also special to me because I remember my friends. We often play together, and for me, it is one of the happiest moments of my life. Right now, I have PS4 in use. The graphics are more advanced and more realistic, But I still remember the PS1.

Erold Lapore
2018-08-23 15:30:33

My first gaming console is Ps1 and I'm so obssessed with it when I was young. My favorite games are Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy, Crash Bandicoot, Resident Evil, Legend of Legaia and there are so much more I can't even remember. I missed playing these games so I downloaded ps1 emulator in my pc and android phone and now I am playing again these wonderful classic games that made my childhood awesome.

Vergel Alvarado
2018-08-25 02:36:18

I missed all the games I've played on my ps1 too. Especially Star Wars Jedi Power Battles. I remember my cousin and I on a summer vacation, after our breakfast we play until the afternoon, drinking coffee with rice mixed in the cup (It's a family thing. I know, it's weird imagining it) while we play it on co-op. We finished the stages one by one. Imagining that we we're jedi's fighting droids and saving the planet. Unfortunately, The vacation ended and we didn't finish the game. He went back to his hometown. I finished the game by myself on single player, not as enjoyable without my cousin.
I also played a lot of Tekken 3 with my other friends.
Childhood is never the same without those games.

Deym Son
2018-08-26 06:48:16

I also played Harvest Moon for the PS1. I have spent maybe a months worth of play time just on that game alone. From memory, the most memorable PS1 Games I could think of are: Spyro The Dragon, Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot, Bomberland and Yu-gi-oh. I live in the Philippines and when I was a kid, vendors selling a tower of CDs with pirated games were prevalent and that's how I started my love for video games. Mind you if we paid for the manufacturer's price I wouldn't have been able to play any games back then. Perks of living in a 3rd world country.

Deym Son
2018-08-26 06:48:16

I also played Harvest Moon for the PS1. I have spent maybe a months worth of play time just on that game alone. From memory, the most memorable PS1 Games I could think of are: Spyro The Dragon, Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot, Bomberland and Yu-gi-oh. I live in the Philippines and when I was a kid, vendors selling a tower of CDs with pirated games were prevalent and that's how I started my love for video games. Mind you if we paid for the manufacturer's price I wouldn't have been able to play any games back then. Perks of living in a 3rd world country.