Long distance relationships

Ish hhhh

2018-08-23 04:10:55

Does it work? Why or why not?

Angelica Montierro

2018-08-23 05:35:47

For me it works for people who are patient and for people who trust their partners. Trust is very important for two people apart. If trust is not present then probably the relationship won't work because it is the foundation of the relationship. 

Vergel Alvarado

2018-08-25 04:55:34

Yes, it works. Both person should be faithful, understanding and have a lot of patience. It's not a matter of distance but the commitment to each other. I believe long distance relationship could work. 

Gelai Hernandez

2018-08-25 11:21:40

For me, Trust is the very important part to build up a long distance relationship. It is easy to say but i know it is really hard to feel, to think, and to act and one of our main reason is our doubts..it can't be remove to our emotions. To build up that trust just communicate each other everyday i think is the best way. Update your partner on what's happening to you..and Try to give a little effort like sending gifts, surprises etc. That can make him/her happy. Always express your feelings like telling how much you love your partner. Struggles and problems are their when it comes to a relationship..just always think outside the box and help each other to fix it. Be strong enough to handle a situation. Long distance relationship isn't bad to wait for a very long time...it is just a test for the both of you on how much you love each other for you  to handle the situation and wait for the right time.

Jonathan Garciano

2018-08-28 16:00:53

Long distance relationship really can work. It depends on the two people involved in a relationship. They are the ones who are gonna make things happen.

Nobody says it is going to be easy — the extra distance makes many things unachievable. Things could get complicated, and you could get sad and lonely at times. However, the extra distance also makes the simplest things the sweetest, being able to hold the other person’s hand, eating together at the same table, feeling each other’s touch, taking a walk together, smelling each other’s hair… these small wishes could suddenly mean so much more in a long distance relationship.

For this to work you must have constant communication but not too clingy, Trust and respect for each other and of course the most important recipe which is Love.

Cher Ann

2018-08-28 17:36:29

Long distance relationships can be hard. I do think for some people they can work. I kind of think it truly depends on the type of people in the relationship. Also some rules might help. Meet regularly, try to see each other as much as possible. Use technology to help communicate. Today's world is different than ten years ago. You an facetime, you messenger, and text. Tell your partner how you feel about them often. Long distance relationships migh require more reassurance. Avoid jealousy, from a long distance it can be easy to let your mind start wondering. Be careful of overthinking. If both people are sincere and truely care they will find a way to work. Where there is a will, there's a way.

Rubina Pires

2018-08-28 21:25:34

I think a distance relationship can work, but it requires a lot of trust and patience from both sides.
Nowadays, technology helps to soften distance, but it does not replace the physical presence of the partner. Each reunion is expected with much anticipation, but it involves a lot of planning, money and time. Emotions are "on the skin," but over time, repeating the situation can cause frustration, especially when there is no plan to solve the distance problem briefly.
Jealousy has to be put aside if one intends to live with tranquility.

Rodickin Cabrera

2018-09-05 18:27:21

That's very hard if she's only your girlfriend. I guess that won't work. There are many temptations and it's hard to maintain that relationship for 3-5 years or more. But if you're married, and you have responsibilites and inspiration like your children, I guess that'll work but it's very hard. I haven't tried long distance relationships but if I imagine it, it's very hard. You should have an update and do video calls, etc.