Because of the rainy weather, I have decided to buy my nephews and siblings games that they can play indoors without the use of phones and other gadgets! Me and my family have been really troubled with my nephews and siblings' usage of gadgets. So we, adults, came up of a plan to buy games to distract them from the modern world! Also, we taught them some games that has no cost such us, hide and seek and others.
Here's a list of suggested games for the kids!
- Jenga. Accorrding to Wikipedia, Jenga is a game of physical skill created by Leslie Scott. Players take turns removing one block at a time from a tower constructed of 54 blocks. Each block removed is then placed on top of the tower, creating a progressively taller and more unstable structure.
- Text/Pogs. Pogs is a children's game in which players strike a pile of Pogs with an implement, winning any that land face upwards when they fall. Text, however, is like pogs. The only difference is that pogs is thicker and it is in a circle shape while text has a rectangulat form.
- Chess. Chess is a board game of strategic skill for two players, played on a checkered board.
- Snake and Ladders. You know this one.
- Puzzle. A game wherein puzzle pieces are connected with each other in such a way that it will show the picture it should present.
- Uno Cards!
What games can you suggest?