In case your Windows PC is not responding or showing a black screen at the lowermost right side edge of your screen, it means that your Windows 10 is disabled or deactivated. In order to rectify this problem, follow these fixes and activate Windows 10.
Activating Windows 10 through Product Key
- In case you purchased a PC with Windows 10 installed in it, you will find your Windows product key on the casing of your CPU or its description booklet.
- In another case, if you buy a copy of Win 10 on the disk set, you will find it inside the box of your disk.
- If you have purchased your key through online mode, you may get it via an email message.
Activating Windows 10 through digital license
Follow these simple steps to obtain a digital license:
- First of all, launch Settings.
- Then tap the “Update and Security” option.
- Now hit the tab activation bar.
Here you have two choices:
- First, you may enter your serial key if you have, choose the “change product key” option.
- Second, if you want to purchase a digital license, then hit on the “Got to Store” tab.
4. In case you desire to purchase a digital license for your operating system, then tap the “Got to Store” option. It will bring you to the Windows Store page where you can download the newest edition of Win10 operating system by selecting the preferred edition.
5. If you purchased the latest edition, then you will have the latest activated copy of Windows.
Activating Windows 10 through product key
Follow these points to use a Window product key:
- Now, first of all, hit the Start menu.
- Then go to “Computer” and select the “Properties” option.
- Hit on the “Activate Windows online” tab.
- Now provide your Windows Product key.
- In order to activate the copy of your OS, press the “Next” button. Wait for a while to proceed.
Activating Windows 10 through Windows activator
There are various Windows activators available in the market. You may purchase any of the genuine ones but make sure that it doesn’t contain any malware or viruses that affect your system.
Continue with these steps to try this one:
- Download and then install the Win Activator to your computer.
- Run your exe file by launching the installation directory file.
- Now tap the red button.
- Then wait for a while to finish the process.
- When it finishes, you will get the activated version of Windows 10 OS on your computer.
Alex Clara is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.