WatchOS 6 is more free and health-concentrated than its predecessors. This move by Apple has attracted a whole new dimension of users to download and install the most recent version of watchOS. There are some prerequisites to fulfill before the installation of watchOS 6. Here are the instructions to install WatchOS 6.1 Beta 4 to the Apple Watch.
Installing the WatchOS 6.1 Beta Certificate
- First of all, you have to sign in to developer.apple.com on your iPhone paired with the Apple Watch.
- Then you should go to the Discover option.
- You have to select watchOS.
- Navigate to the Download option.
- When the prompt comes, log in with the Apple ID.
- After that, you should tap on Install Profile near watchOS 6 Beta.
- When the prompt comes and asks for your permission to install a profile, tap on Allow.
- You have to tap on Install start.
- When the prompt comes, input the Passcode.
- To confirm, select the Install option.
- Now, go to the Restart option to reboot the Apple Watch.
- After restarting the Apple Watch, the installation method goes returns to normal.
Installing WatchOS 6.1 using the iPhone
- Get started by hooking up the iPhone to Wi-Fi network and open the Apple Watch application.
- After that, you should select the My Watch button.
- Then you have to select the General option.
- Navigate to the Software Update.
- Thereafter you should select Download & Install.
- You have to input the iPhone Passcode.
- Later, tap on Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- You should ensure that the Watch is charged a minimum of 50% and plug-in with the magnetic charger.
- Now, tap on Install on the iPhone or the Apple Watch.
- The update will install and move to the iPhone, and Watch will restart to save the update. You can go with the progress on the Watch display.
Install WatchOS 6.1 using the Apple Watch
- To get started, launch Settings on the Apple Watch, either by using Siri or the application list.
- You should tap on the General option.
- Then you have to select Software Update.
- Go to the Install option.
- Thereafter tap on OK.
- After that, you should launch the Watch application on the iPhone.
- Later, you have to tap on Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Now, navigate to the Apple Watch and tap on Download & Install.
Alex Clara is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.