McAfee program has been developed to provide complete support to the users in a way to protect the users' data and valuable information on their system. Now there are such conditions when you get an issue with McAfee software and stuck with real-time scanning. When you face an issue 'McAfee real-time scanning won't stay on,' then you will get the repeated check for folders and files in the system. To fix the issue, you can contact at Mcafee phone number and get the solution immediately, but for now, you can follow this blog.
Probable reasons behind the issue:
There are some factors that can cause issues with McAfee. You need to know about these issues to get the solution. Below you can get some probable reasons behind the issue:
- When the system files are corrupted
- Other programs may create conflict with McAfee.
- If McAfee security program is outdated.
Fix the issue with these methods:
Now you are aware of the issue and that you can easily solve with the proven methods mentioned below:
Restart your PC: It is the common cure that you can try to start fixing the solution.
- You can go to the settings and then 'update security.'
- There you need to choose the 'recovery' option and 'restart now.'
- Next, when you get the login screen, click on the troubleshooting.
- In the startup settings, you have to choose restart to boot your computer in safe mode.
Uninstall other security software: Other security software installed to your computer may create problems with McAfee. So you need to
- Go to control panel in your computer.
- Select the specific program.
- Right-click on it and choose to uninstall the program.
Use SFC scannow: With the help of SFC sacnnow program, you can fix the McAfee not responding issue.
- On the command prompt option, right-click on it.
- Choose to run as administrator.
- Allow it by clicking on yes,
- In the command prompt type SFC/SCANNOW and enter.
- Within minutes scanning will be finished, and now you can restart your computer.
Reset security service center: If the issue persists you can follow these steps to reset security service center:
- In the windows search box type service.msc and open facilities.
- Now navigate the security center service.
- Right-click on that and choose to reset.
- Now you can restart your computer to save the changes.
For further information and issues, you can contact at mcafee customer service number and get the valuable assistance from the experts and professionals of McAfee program. You can contact at any time 24x7 with a clear approach of problem-solving.
Read more: mcafee tech support