QuickBooks Point of Sale helps certain users who are working in retail to not face any issue with their billings. To assist users in such a situation, Intuit has developed a service which is known as GoPayment. Intuit GoPayment QuickB ooks allows the users to keep their credit cards and debit cards using their mobile application. This way, the users can use the credit card reader which is directly plugged from your mobile to make the processing of fee a lot more convenient. The users can connect with quickbooks customer care number to learn more about this process. This blog would also provide you with all the necessary information regarding this service.
Payment on GoPayment with QuickBooks
GoPayment QuickBooks Point of Sale enables the users for mobile income and real-time stock tracking. To substitute the list, the users can use GoPayment with QuickBooks point of sale. The users must first select the desired list in QuickBooks Point of sale to sync with GoPayment device.
Important points to be kept in mind
- The mobile sync option allows the users with the capability for the credit card sales from inside or outside of the store.
- GoPayment will enable you to choose any type of payment, which includes test, key, coins, or swipe card.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale also provides the payment account of GoPayment that isn’t even needed.
- The swipe fee complements the least price in the case of QuickBooks Point of Sale bill.
- iPhone and Android devices are some of QuickBooks Intuit GoPayment customers.
- All the information which is applicable to sales and listing is synchronized with QuickBooks Point of Sale application.
Process of configuring Cellular Sync
- There are certain changes which are implicated when suitable payments are determined.
- The users then have to click on the Mobile Sync option.
- Then they have to manually sync by deciding the cloud icon, which is present at the top right corner of their QuickBooks Point of sale.
Institute the inventory to link with GoPayment QuickBooks
- Choose the item which you wish to promote in GoPayment from the list of items available.
- Then choose the edit option from the facts widgets and opt for the sync to the mobile checkbox.
- Finally click on the save.
- Form the sections on your mobile device
- The users have to select the inventory after which they have to opt the department list in Point of Sale.
- Now, choose the department label to list the name of the department from the column.
- If you wish, you can edit the department name whenever needed.
- Once you have done all the above-given steps, the mobile sync process would be complete.
When the users follow all the above-given steps accurately, they will get a clear understanding of how to use GoPayment QuickBooks. In case they come across any issue, they can promptly connect with quickbooks customer support number. This service is accessible on a 24-hour basis and is free for the users to engage with.
Read more: quickbooks technical support
Source URL: How to use GoPayment Quickbooks