Roadrunner webmail is one of the most prominent messaging services in the market using which you can access your emails from your home PC. You will be assigned to an email account without any additional charge once you subscribe to Roadrunner webmail. Customers are quite happy with their experience with the same as it provides users with high-quality email service. It is also known for providing users with a master account. There can be only one holder of the master account, and that too the one who pays the bills. You can set up Roadrunner email on different devices such as PC, laptops, iPad, iPhone, etc. So, if you intend to set up your iPad for Roadrunner email, you can go through the instructions shared below in the blog which will help you. You can also apply the steps provided below to your iPhone. You can also get in touch with roadrunner customer support number and ask technical experts to help you regarding the issue. They provide you with the most beneficial support in no time at all.
Steps to setup iPad for Roadrunner email are:
You can refer to the following steps to setup iPad for Roadrunner email:
- Step 1: Open your iPad and go to the settings
- Step 2: Now, you will have to select mail, contacts, and calendars
- Step 3: You will be required to choose ‘Add account.’
- Step 4:Go to the option ‘Other.’
- Step 5: Now you will have to select Add mail account and enter the required credentials such as name, address, password, and description.
- Step 6: Proceed by clicking on ‘Next.’
- Step 7: Now, you will be required to press the POP button
- Step 8: Then, you will see Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server form. You will have to fill them
You have to fill the following in the forms:
- In the incoming mail server host, you have to type pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Now, you will have to enter your username
- Then, provide your password
- You can also enter port 110 and turn secure server to off
- In the outgoing mail server host, you have to type ‘smtp.roadrunner.com.’
- Now, you need to enter your username
- Then, provide the password again
- You can also enter port 587, and then turn the secure server to off
- Save the details and proceed
If you carefully follow the instructions provided above, you will be able to setup the iPad for Roadrunner email. If you get to face any difficulty while implementing these steps, or if you are unable to do the setup even after incorporating the steps, you can connect with the experts at roadrunner customer service number. The professionals will provide you with the most detailed and step-by-step solution to your problem in no time at all, and you are free to call them whenever you want to report an issue as they are available 24 hours a day to serve you.
Read More: roadrunner customer care
Source URL: Setup iPad for Roadrunner Email