How to resolve HP tablet not connected with the wireless network issues by HP Tablet Tech Support
Internet connection is the most important thing to run an HP tablet if you are unable to connect your HP tablet with the Wi-Fi connection so don’t be worried. In this situation you can follow the given steps to connect your system with the internet connection, if you are unable to follow these steps, then you can contact the HP tablet customer support team to get help.
The solution to troubleshoot HP tablet not connecting to the wireless network
To solve the internet connection problem with the HP system you can follow the given steps one by one to resolve your problems.
Step 1. Using automatic troubleshooting
- If your tablet has a wireless button on or near the keyboard and the wireless activity light is off or amber in color, then press the key to enable your wireless adapter. This key might be the F10, F12, or labeled with a symbol of an airplane.
- If the wireless activity light turns blue, you have enabled wireless on the system. Try again connecting to the internet, if the problem is still then to try another step.
- If the system does not have a wireless button or wireless activity lights remain off or orange, then follow these steps.
- Press start window, insert troubleshooting into the search field.
- Choose to troubleshoot from the search result.
- Hit Network and internet.
- Press internet connection
- Press advanced.
- Hit, run administrator press check apply repairs automatically then press next.
- Press troubleshoot my connection to the internet connection, then press the Next.
The automated troubleshoot process has been completed.
- Reinstall the wireless network adapter driver by using an HP recovery manager
If you have an HP recovery manager then you can use it to reinstall the wireless network adapter driver on your HP tablet.
- From the windows vista desktop, press start window, all applications then PC help and tools.
- After that press recovery manager then after that press Next.
- Now, on the software program re-installation screen choose yes, and press the Next key.
- ON the welcome screen, press next and then select the program to reinstall and then press next.
- Press Next
- If the reinstallation process is successful then a message about restarting the tablet opens, choose yes, and then press finish to restart the tablet.
- Update wireless network drivers
By updating the wireless network driver, you can easily resolve this issue in a few little moments. To update the network driver, follow the given steps.
- Go to the HP driver download page.
- After that, select the computer type, the model name of the tablet and then press the submit key.
- The product support page will open.
- Now, click the category name and then press download.
- After downloading the new driver, install it on your system and then reboot your tablet.
Following these steps, you can easily resolve your problems in a secure way. If you are not able to solve this issue own then you can take the aid of HP tablet tech support to gain the best advice and solution. You can contact us anytime and anywhere around the clock to get the help of the experienced technicians.