Easy Ways To Connect Hp Deskjet 6980 Printer To Computer By HP Deskjet 6980 Support
In this blog, HP Deskjet 5150 printer support assistance you to execute the process of connecting the device to your computer easily without getting into trouble. But, the user may encounter some problems while doing the connection between the networks. Don’t worry you will get the proper way to do the set up your printer to the PC. There are 3 phases to perform the setup process namely hardware setup, wireless setup, and software setup. Below are the HP Deskjet 6980 troubleshooting steps. All you need is to follow it.
Below are the steps to perform Hardware setup by the HP Deskjet 5150 manual process.
- First of all, you have to assemble all the hardware components of the HP Deskjet 6900.
- Then, you need to unbox the device and check that all the components are in it.
- After that, you should remove the protective pieces and other covers from the device components.
- Next, you have to insert the power chord of the device to the electric output. Link the chord at the power input port on the rear end of your device.
- Now, using the power button you need to turn on your printer.
- Then, you will get a set of instructions on your screen. Just read and follow the instructions to complete the setup of your hardware.
- Lastly, you need to open the paper tray of your device and place the paper in it and then close it by pushing.
The printed alignment process will automatically start when you insert the cartridge into the empty slot. For that, you should open the top door of the printer. Then proceed by filling in the cartridges. Lift the carriage slot lid up and remove the cover from the cartridge.
Now, you have to execute the second phase of the setup. Below are the steps to do the wireless setup.
- First of all, you have to check that your printer is located near your system. If not, then do it anyhow.
- Then, you need to install the HP software on your PC. By this, the process will start.
- After that, you should click on the option “Yes, access my router” and then select “next”.
- Next, to complete the setup process you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure your HP printer is placed near your MAC device.
- Then, the procedure will start through the HP software installer.
- After that, you have to select your device name to connect HP auto and then tap “continue”.
- Also, you do these steps by using a USB drive.
- Lastly, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
Follow the last phrase to complete the setup properly without getting into trouble.
- You need to visit the official website of the HP printer and get the software downloaded from there.
- To download the file, you need to enter the model number and search for the right software for your device.
- Then double-click on the file to install it.
- After that, follow the instructions to complete the setup which is displays on the screen.
For further information, you can connect with our hp Deskjet 6980 support team and get the best & reliable solution to your HP Deskjet 6980 driver problems.