We all know Gmail for it’s easy setup process. whenever you need to setup it on the android or IOS phone. you just need to install the Gmail application. now sign in the gmail account as do it on your browser. Now your account information will be saved on your device. So whenever you will tap on the Gmail application. you will see your mailbox.
However sometimes, Things does not go in the favour. Due to which, iPhone or android phone users can’t access the Gmail account. when they tap on the Gmail app. they have to deal with one of the following errors.
- Can’t connect to the Gmail server
- Gmail settings are outdated error.
Generally, these error appears on the device because of the incorrect username or password errors. When you change the Gmail password but don’t update it on the smartphone. you have go through the errors like these.
However sometimes, there can be some other problems responsible for Gmail login problems.
How to fix Gmail login problems on the phone or computer?
- First of all, you need to check the internet connection on your phone. also, disable the airplane mode if enabled.
- Now go to the playstore or app store. Here you need to update the Gmail application.
- Sometimes, Users can’t access the gmail application because 2 step security is on. so you need to generate the app password and then update it on your application.
- Let’s remove the Gmail account from your iphone or android phone. now reboot the phone and then re-add the account again. It will start working fine for you now.
- It does not happen all the time, but sometimes, Gmail is not working because of the server problems. when Gmail servers are down. You will have such problems.
So these are steps to fix the Gmail problems. in case, if you need more help. you need to visit askprob blogs for more help.