Brother printer is considered to be one of the most reliable printers available in the market. It has been serving users with some impressive features and has always ensured customer’s satisfaction. The duplex feature in printers allows you to take printouts on both sides of a sheet automatically. It reduces your printing cost to some extent. But at times it happens that your brother printer does not allow duplex printing, which affects your budget again. Once you go through this article, you will get to know the reasons behind this error and some troubleshooting steps have also been provided to make it easy for you to overcome this problem. By following this article, you will be able to fix this problem, and duplex printing will be enabled again. You can also connect with experts at Brother Printer customer support to avail assistance from the technical experts who provide you with a detailed and step by step solution to your problem.
Probable causes of Brother printer duplex not working:
If you are stressed because your brother printer duplex feature is not working, you just have to relax because once you get to know the reasons for this problem, the issue will be quickly resolved. Have a look at some of the main causes of this error:
- Some users are encountering this issue on their Macbook pros and not anywhere else. So the problem must be with your Mac driver
- Incompatibility between the printer driver and the operating system you are using can also cause this error
- If you have done a recent update, it can prevent duplex printout
- It can also occur when you have installed a third-party print service along with Brother printer software on your PC.
- If you have a corrupt folder on your PC, it can also cause this error.
Methods to fix Duplex printing problem in Brother printer
If your Brother printer’s duplex feature is not working, you can go through the steps provided below:
- Make sure that the Duplex feature is installed in your printer: If you want to get dual-sided printouts from your printing machine, you will have to verify if the duplex printing option is enabled or not.
- Ensure that you are using an updated version of Brother printer driver: The setup of the printer driver is crucial to print both front and back of the pages. Your device will stop this if you are using outdated software. You need to download and install the latest software to activate the duplex feature.
- You also need to check the Page setup and Paper settings in the printer: There are some minor details every customer should check, such as the paper type and page setup settings. You can do it by visiting the ‘Printer Settings’ option.
These are the few solutions which can fix your issue very soon. But if you face any trouble incorporating these steps, you can get in touch with Brother Printer customer support number and ask the technical masters to assist you properly. You will be provided with the best possible solution in absolutely no time.
Source URL: Brother Printer Duplex Not Working