SBCGlobal email is one of the most advanced and innovative email services which is available in the market to provide ideal communication services through emails. The users must understand that emails are a sophisticated platform which is highly reliable. SBCGlobal email is managed by AT&T, which has its credibility and prominence in the market. This email service would also provide vastly innovative features which the users can use in their daily functioning. One issue which the users of SBCGlobal email face are when they come across an SSL error. The users can easily overcome this SSL error by undertaking the methods given in this blog. The users can also take professional assistance from Sbcglobal customer service number.
SBCGlobal has been serving the clients with unquestionable features for several years, but even then there are several issues which come up, which may affect the functioning. One of the most common problems which the users have escalated is the SSL error. When the users try to access SBCGlobal accounting using their login page, it represents the site as insecure. This would often create a confusing situation as the users might feel it is not the official website. When in such a position, the steps which would help you over this malfunction is simple to put into use.
Steps to solve the SSL error in SBCGlobal Email
The steps which the users would have to undertake to solve the SSL error is as mentioned below:
- The users would have to access the Google Chrome web browser and then click on the ‘menu’ icon.
- You would then need to click on the Settings option and then access the ‘Show Advanced Settings’ option.
- Now you would get the ‘Content Settings’ option in the privacy tab which you have to click.
- Further a dialog box would open in the ‘Cookies section’ where you would have to select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option which would allow both first and third-party cookies.
- Then click on ‘Done’ and finish to process.
When the users accurately follow the steps given here, they would then be able to resolve the SSL error in SBCGlobal email. If the users come across any issue while incorporating the steps, then the most ideal option which the users would have is to connect with Sbcglobal technical support number. This service is available on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of charge to access. The professionals at this service would give you all the required assistance to solve the issue that the user is facing.
Read More: Sbcglobal support
Source URL: Steps to Resolve SSL Error in SBCGlobal Email