Sage 50 is a business accounting software that is designed to aid and assist small and medium-sized businesses so that they can efficiently manage their accounts. The software uses advanced cloud-based technology to streamline and optimize accounting tasks and improve financial management. Sage 50 is often described as an easy-to-use accounting software that allows users to perform standard accounting tasks at the click of a button. The unique thing about Sage 50 is that it comes with a range of industry-specific tools and features to meet the specific accounting requirements of your business. Since the features included in your Sage 50 accounting software often depend on the kind of package you select, it may take some time to get used to all the aspects of the software. This article will give you some helpful tips you can use to make the most of your Sage 50 2019 software so that you can expand your business and improve your work productivity. Since this article may seem a bit generic, if you need clarification about a particular issue, or if you need to resolve a specific error, you can always call the Sage tech support number and reach out to a professional software expert to get additional assistance.
System Requirements for Sage 50 Accounting Software
The very first thing you need to do to make sure Sage 50 2019 is working properly is to check the system requirements. As long as the computer you are using to run Sage meets the system requirements, you will be able to make the most of the software and boost your productivity. You can have a look at the specifications mentioned below to make sure your computer meets the basic system requirements to run Sage 50:
- Processor operating frequency: Pro and Premium 1.0 GHz or higher
- Random Access Memory: Minimum 4 GB RAM (Recommended 6 GB)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 4 GB free space (additional 1 GB for installation)
- Internet Browser: The latest available version of Internet Explorer
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (including updates from Microsoft)
- Super Video Graphics Array: 256-color or higher SVGA monitor
- Screen resolution: Sage requires minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
- High-speed Internet connection (especially if you are using Sage online services)
Once you ensure your computer meets the system requirement mentioned above, you will be able to download and install Sage 50 accounting software without any problem. If you want to know more about how to install or use Sage 50, you can call the sage customer support and ask for additional assistance. Experienced and qualified software professionals are available to respond to any error or clear any doubt you may have about your accounting software.
Read more: sage support number
Source URL: Get The Most Out Of Novice Sage 50 2019