Outlook might be the best platform for you to access your Roadrunner email with such ease that provides you complete satisfaction. You will require to process simple steps to completely set up the Roadrunner webmail to Outlook. In case you need help you can contact at roadrunner customer support number and get the most secured assistance and resume your services with Roadrunner email account.
Get the easy steps in detail to add Roadrunner webmail to Outlook:
- You can easily follow these steps that will be helping you to add Roadrunner webmail to Outlook:
- Open Outlook and go to the ‘File’ option and then click on ‘account settings.’ Get the drop-down menu and select the ‘account settings’ option again. Now you can click on ‘new’ to simply add a new account in the email wizard.
- Now you need to mark yes to the checkbox named ‘manual setup or additional server types’ then proceed with the ‘next’ button. You should opt the manual setup so that you can easily configure the email on your own without seeking automated support from Outlook.
- Further, you are required to click on ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by ‘next’ button. You take the benefit of retrieving the emails from Time Warner’s servers using IMAP. You can copy that entire message from there so that you can access the mail from multiple devices. This should be helped you to manage your emails, and you will be depended only on Outlook storage.
- You will be asked to provide your name in the given box, and then you have to give you email address to the filed asking for that.
- Choose the account type and then click on ‘IMAP.’ There you need to type ‘mail.twc.com’ for both incoming mail server and outgoing mail server.
- Type the password for Roadrunner email in the password field and other login information including Roadrunner email address.
- You can click on ‘remember password’ option to make it saved for further purpose roadrunner technical support phone number
- Go to the ‘test accounting settings’ and verify the account if it is set up properly. Outlook will complete the verification and will send you a message stating that you can log in to the Roadrunner mail server. So now you can click on ‘next’ button and then ‘finish’ completing the process setting up the Roadrunner webmail account to Microsoft Outlook 2013.
For further assistance, you should hesitate to call at roadrunner tech support number and get the most prominent support service with 24X7 availability. It will be quite helpful for you to get the advance support to resolve your issue.
Read More: roadrunner customer care
Source URL: How to add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook