SBCGlobal email is a highly efficient online email service which has been providing the users with mind-blowing features. Even though this email service is ranked among the leading online email service providers, there are certain drawbacks to this service as well. One such issue is when SBCGlobal Email stops working with MS Outlook. There is a wide range of reasons because of which the users would face this malfunction. The users have the alternative of connecting with Sbcglobal customer care number. If the users do not wish to communicate with the customer service, then they can go through this blog to get an understanding of the issue.
How to solve the issue of SBCGlobal email not working with MS Outlook?
The users can solve the issue of SBCGlobal not working with MS Outlook by undertaking some straightforward steps. The process which needs to be undertaken to resolve this issue is as mentioned below:
Solution 1: Check the antivirus software available on your system
There are times when the third-party antivirus programs present on the system interfere with other programs which are present. In a case like this, you would then have the option to disable the antivirus program. If disabling the issue does not solve the issue, then you would have to uninstall the antivirus or switch to another antivirus software.
Solution 2: Ensure that the SBCGlobal email service is properly configured
When the email service isn’t accurately configured, then, you would face this issue. To properly configure SBCGlobal Email to Outlook, the steps you would need to follow are:
- Access Outlook, go to the Files option and then click on the option of Add Account.
- Further, Select the option of ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types.’
- Now you would have to choose POP or IMAP and then enter your display name along with your SBCGlobal email address.
- Your account type could be either IMAP or POP3.
- Further, enter the required information in the field that is provided.
- Once you have entered all the information, click on save to save the changes that you have made.
Solution 3: Use IMAP instead of POP account
IMAP is a more advanced version of POP and also comes with some new standards which provide better features. IMAP also allows the users to sync your email service across all the devices.
Solution 4: Use the Outlook application in safe mode
When the users are unable to access SBCGlobal email on outlook, then it could be because of the settings or add-ons on Outlook. If you wish to run Outlook in the safe mode, then the steps to be followed are:
- Click on the Windows Key + R along with typing Outlook/Safe and then hit the enter button. When a new window appears, click on OK to continue.
- If you find that the problem isn’t solved, you would then have to disable the add-ons.
If you find that you are unable to solve the issue using the steps given above, then you would have the option of connecting with Sbcglobal customer support number. The users can avail professional help by getting in touch with trained experts at this service.
Read More: Sbcglobal customer care
Source URL: SBCGlobal Email not working with MS Outlook