Sage 50 is outstanding software that makes accounting and bookkeeping quite easy process. While using the software you may require taking pints of checks that you create for vendors and employees. Below are all the possible situations provided with clear approach that you can follow to complete the process. You can also contact at sage technical support number for more information and further support. For now you can follow these steps.
- Printing an individual check for an invoice:
- Open sage 50 software and go to the task menu.
- There you need to select payments and bills followed by pay bills.
- You will get the payment window there, and now you can select vendor ID whom you want to pay.
- Now by following simple instruction and filling up the details, you can complete the payment form.
- Next, you need to select the print option and then check disbursement.
- Now you review the filled up information and click on the print button.
- Printing a check for more than one invoice:
- Open analysis menu in Sage 50 account and go to the payment manager.
- Now you can choose vendor ID and further select lookup option.
- Provide amount and click on the check button to print the check.
- Printing checks in a batch for vendors:
- Go to the task menu and click on option select for payment.
- You will get a select for payment-filter selection window.
- Determine the filter options and click on OK to get the select for payment window.
- Provide the information for payment and select payment method.
- Now click on the print button to print one check for all the invoices.
- Printing a batch of check from the payments window:
- Go to the payment window and select print drop-down button and then click on select checks to print.
- Now you will get preview of checks on the screen.
- In the next tab of print/email you can fill the information.
- Choose the printer option correctly.
- You can change the check alignment by selecting the option aligns.
- After making changes click on ok to go to the printing option.
- Now you can simply click on print option to get the print.
There are clearly mentioned the entire situation when you may need to print checks in Sage 50 software. You can simply follow these steps to proceed with the situation. however if you need further support in printing checks then you can call at sage customer support and get the easiest solution and quality support.
Read More:- sage phone number
Source URL: How to print checks in Sage 50 Software