Sage 50 software is one of the most sophisticated software that is meant to serve the customers at a greater extent. It helps you to fix the problem in accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll. If you have the latest Sage 50 software, you can easily process your complicated tasks related to business administrations, and it helps you to get the most prominent support in business handling. So you should download this software and get the services. however, in some cases, you may get some issues such as connection manager not responding issue or others. To get complete support, you should call at sage tech support number and ask for the easy solution with the help of the expert community of Sage 50.
Some probable causes of the issue:
- Below you can find some reasons that are responsible for the issues in Sage 50:
- When the service of the connection manager is disabled if local data are unavailable.
- If the windows update or windows upgrade is pending.
- Corrupted security settings of file sharing in my document or the same folder in the system.
- An incomplete installation process.
- Service failed to start even after windows updated properly.
These are some issues that should be tackled to fix the issues easily. With the methods given below:
Method 1. Start sage 50 connection manager using system tray icon:
- Open your computer as an administrator.
- Find the sage 50 icons in the system tray and double click on that.
- If you get message ‘Running: No’ then you need to click start service.
- If you get message ‘running: Yes’ then choose stop service and start service.
- Next, try to check if the issue is removed.
Method 2. If ‘My documents’ contain the data file
This method can be used in such situations when the data file is not completely lost, but you can find it in my documents folder. In such a situation, you should follow these steps:
- You should go to the root of C drive, and there you have to create a new folder.
- Next, you should copy folders and paste it that you have created for all the companies.
- In case you have shared data in your computer, then you need a network path location for the folder.
- Then you can start using this software to open the data file.
Get the Sage 50 customer support for further assistance:
In case you are not able to fix the issue on your own you should try to contact at sage customer care where you will be getting the most prominent support from the expert community and solve the issue easily and quickly.
Read More:- sage support phone number
Source URL: How To Fix Sage 50 Connection Manager Issue