The use of computers is widespread. It is probably safe to say that almost every single office in the world uses computers. However, even though many people use computers, not everyone really understands the intricacies of computer technology. That is why many people struggle whenever they are faced with a technical error on the computer. Thankfully, if you are an HP user, you have a tool to help you out in this situation. The HP Assistant application allows you to optimize the system performance and solve common problems and issues with your device. You can use the HP Assistant application to automatically install software updates, including driver and system updates. The application also helps you manage all your HP devices using the ‘My Services’ tab. The best thing about HP Assistant is that it is compatible with all major operating system, including Windows 10. This article will give you a general overview of how to download HP Assistant for Windows 10. If you have any questions about the applications or any of the features you can call the Hp Support Assistant and consult a professional software expert to know more.
Steps to Download HP Assistant for Windows 10
HP Assistant is usually pre-installed on all HP computers, especially the one released after 2008. However, if you have trouble locating the tool you can refer to the steps given below to download and install the latest version of HP Assistant for Windows 10:
- Step 1: Open a supported web browser on your HP device
- Step 2: Visit the HP Support Assistant webpage to get the latest version
- Step 3: Look for the ‘Download HP Support Assistant’ link on the page.
- Step 4: The orange download button should be visible in the top right corner.
- Step 5: Click the download button and wait for the file to finish downloading.
- Step 6: Open the default downloads folder on your HP computer.
- Step 7: Locate the downloaded file (It will probably be named “sp93097.exe”)
- Step 8: Run the .exe setup file on your computer and follow the prompts to install the HP Assistant.
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the hp printer tech support number and speak to a professional software expert to solve the issue. You must keep in mind that if you have a PC running Windows 10 in S mode, you may need to download HP Assistant 9. Trained software experts and technicians are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about downloading HP Assistant for Windows 10.
Source URL: Download HP Assistant Windows 10