Dell is one of the most efficient printer manufacturers present in the market. They have been providing the users with best in class print results for several years now. These days printers are available in various variety. There are printers which are wired as well as wireless. Dell has brought in a lot of changes to the concept of printing. It is now quite simple to process the printing options without needing to be physically present in front of the printer. Dell has always ensured that they bring out the best products for the users. The process of configuring both wired and the wireless printers are really simple and can be done without the need for much technical assistance. The users can understand the whole process of configuring the printers by going through this blog. They can also connect with dell customer care number, where they would get all the required assistance in setting up the printer.
Process of configuring Wired Printer
The users can easily configure Dell wired printers by following the below-given steps:
- The users need to connect the printer with the main supply and then turn it on.
- The users would also have to make sure that the device in which the setup has to be done is also functioning.
- Now the users would have to use a USB cable and then secure a connection between the printer and the device.
- Further, access the start menu on your system and then navigate to ‘Devices and Printers.’
- The user would now have to ‘Add a printer.’ Users can easily search for the name of the printer that and then follow the instruction that is being provided on screen for configuring the printer.
Process of configuring Wireless Printer
The users can easily configure Dell wireless printers by following the below-given steps:
- Just like in the wired printer configuration, the users would have to connect the printer device to a power source and then turn it on.
- The users should also make sure that the computer system has been turned on where you wish to configure the printer.
- The users must now install the CD which they would have received along with the printer to initiate the process of installing the printer driver.
- The users can also download the setup of the printer driver from Dell’s official website.
- When the setup begins, you can click on start setup. You would also have to provide certain details that are being asked for.
- You might also receive the message to choose the connection method, where you would have to opt for ‘WLAN connection.’
- Further, from the list of printers that you would receive, you would have to select your printer and then configure it.
- Once you have completed the configuration, you would receive a message saying ‘Connection Complete.’
If you face any difficulty in following the above-given steps accurately, you would have the option of connecting with dell customer support. They would the provide with all the required guidance to configure your Dell Printer.
Read More:- Dell Phone number
Source URL: Configuring Dell Wireless and Wired Printer