A printer is a must in every single office no matter what your business is. When it comes to choosing the right printer efficiency and connectivity is the key. You cannot afford to buy a printer that keeps breaking down since those printer errors can adversely affect your work. Dell is one of the most popular printer manufacturers in the world and is known for developing multifunction fast and efficient printers. The best thing about a Dell Printer is the fact that it is compatible with different operating systems, including Mac. This article will give you a general overview of the steps involved when connecting your Dell Wireless Printer to Mac. If you want a more detailed step-by-step guide to set up and connect your specific printer, you can call the dell printer phone number and speak to a printer expert regarding the same. You should also check with the printer expert to find out how to install the correct printer driver for your Dell Wireless Printer before you begin connecting the printer.
Step to connect a Dell Wireless Printer to Mac
Once you connect your Dell Printer to your Mac device, you will be able to give print commands directly from your Mac device. You can refer to the steps given below to connect your Dell Wireless Printer to your Mac laptop:
- Visit the official Dell page and download the latest driver package.
- Run the Dell Printer driver file and install in on your Mac device.
- Click on the ‘Go’ menu option and open the ‘Utilities’ folder.
- Select the ‘Utilities’ option located just below ‘Applications.’
- Look for the ‘Printer Setup Utility’ option and double-click on it.
- You can also press the ‘Apple’ icon and open System Preferences.
- In the ‘Hardware’ section, select the icon that reads ‘Print & Fax.’
- Check to see if there are any printers already installed on your Mac.
May Also Read -: HP Printer Customer Support Number
- If you find that there are no installed printers, you will get a prompt.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button on the prompt to add a new printer.
- If your Mac device already has some printer installed, you can click the plus sign (+) in order to add a new printer to your laptop.
You must keep in mind that the steps to configure and connect your Dell Wireless Printer may differ depending on the printer model. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above you can call the dell printer customer care phone number and consult a trained printer expert to clarify the steps to install and configure your Dell Wireless Printer and your Mac device. Printer experts are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to guide you and give you the best solution to fix any error related to your Dell Wireless Printer.