QuickBooks offers a proper solution for accounting and bookkeeping requirements. Now it has become the favorite software for small and mid-sized companies and help them to grow. It provides some cool features that benefit companies to have a long term solution for their business development. It allows you to access your QuickBooks remotely and not only the QuickBooks files but also the other files on your computer. Through the remote access web interface one can access QuickBooks files securely from any computer.
The remote access tool does not require any special system configuration and it has the same system requirements as the latest version of QuickBooks. The only thing is to be noted that the QuickBooks Pro for Mac does not support remote access. Now you can get the easy solution at QuickBooks Customer Service from the expert professionals. Also, you can follow this blog till the end to get the proper information to use QuickBooks remote access.
How to set up QuickBooks for remote access?
There are few things that you have to focus on before process the remote access for QuickBooks. To get the easy remote access you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Intuit and sign up for QuickBooks remote access
- Then go to the web browser and log into your QuickBooks remote access website
- You will find the option “Set up computer”. You will need to click on that in order to download the remote access tool installation file
- Once the download finish open the file and double-click it
- You can add a nickname and then click “Next”
- You have to mark these option: Automatically reduce screen resolution to match, use the full-screen view by default, disable this computer’s keyboard and mouse and make this computer’s screen blank.
- You need to mark these option in order to access remotely every time you log in
- Now you will have some option related to the fee that you can choose according to your requirements
- Once you mark the fee option click on “Next”
- Now you are required to enter a passcode that will allow you only to access remotely your QuickBooks
- At last you only need to click “Finish” to complete the process.
How to easily access QuickBooks remotely?
- Go to the web browser on your computer that is configured for remote access and log into QuickBooks remote access website
- Mark next to the nickname that you have set earlier and click “Connect”
- Now you need to enter your passcode and you can use QuickBooks remotely
- After the end of the session, you have to navigate the remote access drop-down menu and click “End remote access session” to easily close down the access.
The complete blog is all about the tools and process to make you able to access QuickBooks remotely. After following the steps carefully you can get the job done. However, if you need any further support you can contact at QuickBooks Customer Support Number and get the prominent expert support.
Read More -
Source URL: QuickBooks Remote Access