AT&T is a web-based email service provider that provides maximum benefits to its users. It is owned by AT&T Inc. that is basically an American Organization. The users who use and have an account in AT&T email can also link the account to other email sites as well on which they previously have their accounts. By creating a username and password on AT&T email service, one can send mails and attach files up to the size of 25 MB, it also provides with the service of auto-correct so that you don’t make any spelling mistakes and avoid the spell errors. It has the capacity to store thousands of mails in the inbox. It doesn’t matter if the receiver doesn’t have an AT&T email account. You can send mails from your account to any person provided they have a valid email address.
Even though this email service helps you to provide with such amazing features, but some common issues like the sign in errors can occur at any time. Sometimes the reason behind the error can be really insignificant that it can be resolved by you itself. But sometimes, the reasons can be due to some internal software program and for that, you need to talk to the ATT contact number. You can have a look at the solutions provided in the blog and work on it first.
How to resolve sign-in errors?
- The password is incorrect:
- Open the official website of AT&T email account
- A tab demanding your email ID and password will open
- Provide in with both. An error message of ‘Incorrect Password will display’
- Click on the button of ‘ I forgot password’
- Enter the code when prompted to do so
- Provide in with your other username or phone number registered with this email account
- Change the password using the code that you would have received or via two-factor authentication
- Confirm the password once
- Try to sign in again with the help of a new password
Internet not working?
Sometimes, the device has not been connected properly to the internet network and the sign in errors can occur.
If you are using the Wi-Fi network then,
- The switch of the router and also the Wi-Fi icon of your device
- Make sure that all the cables are connected properly and you are within the reach of the W-Fi network
- Switch on the router again and connect it with the device
- Try opening any dummy page to check whether the Wi-Fi is working or not.
- If not, then take help of customer care support.
If you are using data connection in your mobile device:
- Disable the net connection
- Put your phone in airplane mode or restart it once
- Enable the data connection
- Make sure that your internet pack has not expired
- Try signing in again.
You can try other alternatives too:
- Try working on a different web browser
- Update the internet explorer
- Disable firewall
- Clear all the cookies and caches
- Maybe the site has crashed, wait for few minutes and then log in
Solved: ATT Email Sending Error
If none of the solutions work, then there can be some internal software issue, which can be best resolved by the technical masters at the ATT customer support . You can also get in touch with them through live chat support.