QuickBooks database server manager basically lets the user share the company files with other systems over the network. It further helps the user to monitor multi-user network. When the user setup a network, he/she needs to have QuickBooks database server manager running, so as to access the company files.
If you are interested in finding out the right steps to download and use QuickBooks database server manager, make sure to read this post this end. Or the user can also contact our team professionals for further tech assistance.
Steps to download and install the QuickBooks database server manager
The user can perform the below steps to download and install the database server manager.
- Note that the database server manager is the part of the QuickBooks file
- After that to install it, close all open programs on the server system including QuickBooks
- The next step is to open the install file you downloaded
- The file will be named as setup_QuickBooks.exe
- The user should then follow the onscreen instructions
- When QuickBooks asks the user to choose an install type, then choose custom or network options
- The user will then have to select next
- Both the options install the database server manager
- The last step is to follow the rest of the prompts and click on install
Steps to update the database server manager
It should be noted that the QuickBooks database server manager gets updated automatically when you update QuickBooks.
We end the post here with the hope that the reader might be able to download and use the QuickBooks database server manager at its best by going through this post. However, if for some reason, the user isn’t able to and needs our QuickBooks enterprise support and assistance, then contacting us at 1-800-761-1787 is suggested.