AVG is an antivirus software and application developed by AVG technologies. Windows, Mac, and Android mobile operating systems are all supported by the software.The premium version has more benefits than the trial version. To do any of them, refer to the AVG Antivirus Installation Guide. It safeguards your system against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, and other malware. For the best protection, scan your system regularly.
Also Check : How To Download Hardware Drivers
How to Setup AVG Antivirus on Windows
- To begin, turn on your system. If the system has Internet Explorer, enter the software's URL and then navigate to the AVG Antivirus Installation Guide website.
- To download the antivirus for the system, select either the Free or Premium version. To download the software, click the Free version button.
- After downloading, choose Save to install the software on your Windows system. Double click begin the installation
- The Downloading installation components screen appears. It displays the remaining time on the screen.
- When the installation is finished, the software's home screen appears; click Continue to proceed to the next step.
- On the home screen, enable specific options and then click Continue to proceed to the next screen. Select a location for the destination folder.
- By selecting the Change Location option, you can change the destination folder. Select Install Now after making changes to the installation process.
- When the process is finished, the system automatically searches for files on the system.
How do I put Avg Antivirus on my Mac?
- Go to Safari . AVG can be downloaded for free or for a fee from the manufacturer's website.
- The Mac tab is located at the top of the page. Select the appropriate software for your system by clicking the tab.
- The downloaded file is automatically installed on your Mac.
- To start the software on your computer, double-click the icon. On the screen, a list of steps appears; follow them to begin the installation.
- The very first step is to accept the License and Agreement that appears on the screen. Select the Custom installation option and the Destination folder where the files will be saved.
- Click Continue once you've completed all of the steps. To install the software on a Mac, you must first provide the password.
- To finish the installation, follow the steps in the AVG Antivirus Installation Guide and select Install Software. Use the File Scanner option to scan a specific file on the system and, if necessary, perform AVG Antivirus Troubleshooting.
- Viruses should be removed from the system regularly by scanning them.
Avg Activation Procedure
- If the AVG software's premium version has expired, you must renew it.
- With the purchase of the new one, a licence key will be provided.
- Launch the AVG antivirus software on the system. Select My AVG and look for the Subscriptions option on the screen.
- Select the option for a new licence number. A window with the AVG Antivirus Installation Guide prompts you to enter the licence number.
- To copy the licence key, hold down the CTRL and C keys at the same time. After some time has passed, copy and paste the licence key into the corresponding tab.
- To begin updating the antivirus, select the Enter License option. To activate the current account, click OK after updating.
- AVG disabled a useful programme, and it now refuses to start.
- For a while, turn off the AVG antivirus software on your computer. Reinstall the application on your system by downloading and installing it again. Turn it on after you've finished installing it.
The AVG software is located at the bottom of the screen and can be turned off there.