At Renova, we realize that the power in social messaging lays in much more than the initial contact. The real value comes in when you build the connections, engage that audience, educate, and when the time is right, book the meeting and make the sale. 

During this process, approximately 25% of all invitations will connect first go-round , with maybe only 3% being buy-ready, which leaves 97% who have opted for the connection but didn’t take further action. With us, and this is really what sets us apart, apart from having 5X the amount of connects per account per month per account, is that we then inbox message (via LinkedIn) that entire 25% with educational / authoritative content which further positions you as a leader and while reinforcing your company brand with an ever-expanding list of followers. This is how digital word-of-mouth is done right, right through LinkedIn.

Official Website: http://www.renovadigital.com/