Many of you are facing issues related to the Sage Account. Today we are going to resolve the Sage error 1053 (service did not respond to the start) that occurs in Sage. If you are also facing any Sage issues then you are at the right place. Do read it fully and you will get the way of resolving this problem on your own.
If in case, you need any kind of help the team is always here to get you the solution. You can reach the team of Sage support chat team or you can also contact via email or call. Here we are going to provide you with the steps that are beneficial for you. You just need to follow it accordingly to get the desired results.
Process for Resolving Sage Error 1053:
- First of all, Get the Sage software update. So, download it and install it to the latest version.
- Still, you are getting the issue of Error code 1053 then follow the next step.
- The framework of Microsoft .NET must be downloaded to your system.
- To get it you need to press and hold the Windows + R.
- A run window pops up and then writes appwiz.cpl and clicks the enter button.
- After that turn on or off the windows features and then checkmark the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Now check it is installed or not in your system so, go to the Control Panel.
- Then go to the Programs and in this select the Programs and Features option.
- Now check in Programs and Features that framework name shows in the list or not.
- If not installed then you need to download it and install it manually.
- After that, update the Windows to the latest.
- In the end, the service pack needs to be reinstall or update.
This is the whole process that needs to be done to get rid of the error code of Sage software. It is provided by the Sage support team who is always here to help us out in providing the solutions. So that we help you out by writing the solutions for you. The team is experienced, professional, and knowledgeable as well.
While having this troubleshoot process if you face any kind of issue or have any queries do immediately contact Sage support helpline number. The team is waiting to help you out by providing the best assistance. You can also reach via sending an email or do a live chat with professionals.