In this case, the printer is not communicating with your computer system because it is offline. To troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 8610 Offline Error, you'll want to focus on the issues listed below.
Take a look at the Printer Connection for the HP Officejet Pro 8610.
Once you've restarted your printer, be sure to take a look at its status. Check to see if the printed documents are properly aligned before proceeding with printing. Rebooting the printer usually restores the connection in most cases.
You must verify that your HP Officejet printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network via all wired and wireless connections and configurations. This method has the potential to fix HP Officejet Pro 8610 Offline Error Troubleshooting.
Using HP Print and Scan Doctor, correct the offline error.
- Instal the HP print and scan Doctor on your computer.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe setup file offline to install it.
- After launching the tool, click Start on the Welcome screen.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer model from the drop-down menu.
- If your printer model does not appear, click Retry.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the connection issues, select the Fix Printing option.
- When the tool prompts you to enable printer updates, click Yes.
Also Read : HP Envy Printer Won't Print
Reset The Print Environment And Change The Default Print Settings
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to a power source and turn it on. Turn on your wireless router and make sure it is linked to a WAP with an active internet connection.
- Start your computer by clicking the Start button in the taskbar. Click the Search tab, type Devices into the search box, and hit the Enter key. Select the Devices and Printers option from the screen's menu.
- You can also access the Devices and Printers menu through the Control Panel settings. Double-click the active HP printer (indicated by a green coloured dot).
- Choose the Set as Default option from the drop-down menu. Restart your printer and enable the Wireless feature. Wait for the printer's Wi-Fi to automatically connect to your router.
- After the connection is established, print a network test page. If the problem is resolved, continue printing; otherwise, continue. To resolve the printer offline error, reset the print environment.
- Because of anonymous printer settings, changes in the default printer driver occur. Turn off the printer and wait seventeen seconds. Unplug the printer's power cable from the power port.
- Turn off the computer/laptop from which you print. Disconnect the wireless router from the Wireless Access Point, and then turn off the router's power supply. Take the router's power cable out of the socket.
- After a few seconds, re-establish the router's power connection. Reconnect the router to the WAP and wait for the network light on the router to turn on.
- Reconnect the printer to a stable power supply and turn it on. Activate the printer's wireless function and connect it to your wireless network.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the same wireless network as the printer.
Install the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Software once again.
- To reinstall the software, uninstall it from your computer. Follow the steps below to uninstall the software: Remove the menu from your system by right-clicking on it.
- To upload the software again, you should restart the setup process. As a result, reinstalling your printer can resolve the offline status error.
Manually Configure the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer
- Click the start button in the bottom left corner of the system and then select the option devices and printers from the control panel.
- After right-clicking on your printer’s name, select the option "see what's printing."
- When a window appears, select the printer option from the menu bar, select "choose printer online."
Also Check :