The high demand for automotive gears is due to the growth in the automotive industry. An automotive gear helps give an automobile, a smooth start to and allows the outer wheel to rotate faster than the inner wheel for safer turns. Smooth gear shifting enhances the driving experience as well as the growing demand for low-carbon-footprint technologies fuels the growth of the global automotive gears market. Moreover, rising disposable incomes and vehicle-ownership boosts the market growth. Lightweight and highly durable aluminum and composite gears are estimated to gain higher popularity during the forecast period. Focus towards high-quality products the changing lifestyle of consumers and increasing spending power, enhance the growth of the gear market for automotive sector.
However, the high cost of advanced gear system than the conventional gear system acts as a barrier for the growth of automotive gear market.
Global Automotive gear market was valued at USD 28.40 Billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.Study Objectives ofAutomotive Gear markets Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of theautomotive gearmarket.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the automotive gear markets market based on tools such as Porters Five Forces Analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies, North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, product type, vehicle type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive gear market.
Global Automotive Gear market: Segmentation:
Regional Analysis:Asia-Pacific market is dominating the market of automotive gear market due to growth in automotive sector. Development of automotive manufacturing industries in developing economies such as China and India are driving the market for automotive gears. The market in the developing countries is largely driven by economic growth and ongoing industrialization, which helps in production of motor vehicles and other manufacturing output.North America is referred to as the second-largest automotive gears market due to factors such as large customer base and high disposable income of end-users have fueled the demand for vehicles in the country.Key Players:The major player operating in the market of global automotive gear are Eaton, Linamar Corporation, NSK Ltd, Bharat Gears Ltd, Neapco Inc, Mitsubishi Group, Dana Holding Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF TRW and GKN plc.Target Audience:
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report forGlobal Automotive Gear Market of Market Research Futurecomprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Browse full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-gear-market-2794
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against reputed organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
We at MRFR provide syndicated and customized reports to clients as per their liking. Our consulting services are aimed at eliminating business risks and driving the bottomline margins of our clients. The hands-on experience of analysts and capability of performing astute research through interviews, surveys, and polls are a statement of our prowess. We constantly monitor the market for any fluctuations and update our reports on a regular basis.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312