QuickBooks error code 12152 is basically a payroll error that is seen when you have issue with the internet connection setup, which makes it hard to connect to the servers. This error can be triggered due to interrupted internet connection, and might make it difficult for the user to operate the software.
If you are also facing this QuickBooks payroll update error 12152, then it is important to read this post carefully till the end. Whereas, one can also contact our team professionals for any further technical assistance.
Causes of QuickBooks update error 12152
The causes behind the QuickBooks update error 12152 can be:
- You can face this error if an important framework document or registry section is deleted mistakenly.
- Also, if QuickBooks is unable to read the license data.
- Moreover, when uninstalling the programming that might leave invalid sections in the registry windows.
- Another reason behind the occurrence of such an error if the software is unable to read the license data.
- Or some new windows that has API keys but that are not working as legally.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 12152
The user can try fixing the QuickBooks error code 12152 by performing the below steps:
- The very first step is to start the system.
- And then, login as admin tab.
- The next step is to click on the start tab.
- And click on the programs and accessories tab. Also choose system tools and click on the system as to restore.
- Now, under the new window, choose the restore my PC as earlier time option tab.
- Click to the next heading.
- Just click on to restore the point list. Choose the latest system to restore that point from a displayed screen. And press on next tab.
- Into a confirmation window, click on the next tab.
- When the restoration process is completed, and reboot the PC.
Fixing the QuickBooks update error 12152, becomes easy with the above stated set of steps. However, if you are still facing the same issue again and again, then reach out to our QuickBooks payroll customer support team professionals at 1-800-761-1787. Our accounting experts will be more than happy to help you.
You might also like: