Having a traveling itch as you have not explored any destination amidst this pandemic and now you wish to travel? If safety measures are your major concern and you want to feel safe at every step of the journey, then you can simply opt for American Airlines flgiht booking. The airline is committed to the safety of its passengers and it takes several steps to make sure that you can have peace of mind on the flight. American Airlines clean commitment is a special service that is offered to ensure the safety of flyers in these tough times.
Safety standards of American Airlines
The top priority of American Airlines has always been its customers and their well-being. It is one of the best airlines in the aviation industry and people admire this airline very much. American Airlines never hesitates to take extra steps for the ease and convenience of its passengers. Let’s explore what is the clean commitment of the airline and what safety measures are taken by the airline to ensure its passengers’ safety.
In the lounges
- Face masks are compulsory for all guests.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers have been made available for extra safety.
- Social distancing has been followed by using flexible seating options and floor decals are introduced.
- You can only bring packaged snacks.
- Sanitization and cleaning are properly done at every place.
- Have a touchless experience by scanning your boarding pass to enter the lounge.
At the time of check-in
- Some kiosks are turned off for ensuring social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning
- Availability of hand sanitizing stations
- Face wears are mandatory
- Plexiglass shields are available for enhanced protection.
- Physical distancing is highly appreciated.
In the boarding area
- To avoid physical interaction, scan your boarding or mobile pass.
- Deep cleaning is done in the seating area and at the gate.
- Everyone should wear a face mask except for kids less than two years.
- At the service desks and boarding gates, plexiglass shields are inserted.
- Board the plane while maintaining social distancing.
- Use advanced hand sanitizing stations.
In the flight
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to each and every passenger on the flight.
- High attention is paid to surface protection.
- Expanded cleaning is done in areas that are touched the most like armrests, tray tables, seat belt buckles, overhead bin handles, and window shades.
- Air filtration is used to filter the air after every few minutes.
- Advanced safety measures are taken in the kitchen area to ensure the utmost safety.
- If you wish to avail drink and food service on the flight, then make your American Airlines booking in the Main Cabin. Bring your own food on the flight.
- American Airlines ensure to take every possible step on the flight to make sure of your safety.