Classification of magnet wire:
According to the classification of insulation level, commonly used magnet wires are mainly as follows:
1. Acetal enameled wire; two thermal grades of 105 and 120, with good mechanical strength, adhesion, resistance to transformer oil and refrigerant, but the product has poor moisture resistance, low thermal softening breakdown temperature, and durable benzene-alcohol mixed solvent performance Weak and other defects, currently only a small amount is used in oil-immersed transformers, oil-filled motor windings.
2. Polyester and modified polyester enameled wire, ordinary polyester enameled wire, the thermal class is 130, and the thermal class of the modified enameled wire is 155. This product has high mechanical strength, good elasticity, scratch resistance, adhesion, electrical properties and solvent resistance. It is currently the largest product in my country, accounting for about two-thirds: it is widely used in various motors, electrical appliances, On instruments, telecommunications equipment and home appliances; the weak points of this product are poor in thermal shock resistance and low in moisture resistance.
3. Polyurethane enameled wire; thermal grade is 130, 155, 180. The biggest feature is that it has direct solderability, good high frequency resistance, easy coloring, and good moisture resistance. The weak points of this product are slightly poorer in mechanical strength, low heat resistance, and poor flexibility and adhesion for large-scale wires. It is suitable for electronic appliances, fan motors and precision instruments, telecommunications, instruments and other types of products that are not very resistant to temperature, but require efficient production.
4. Polyesterimide enameled wire, thermal class 180. This product has good thermal shock resistance, high resistance to softening and breakdown temperature, excellent mechanical strength, good resistance to solvents and refrigerants, and easy to hydrolyze under weak point sealing conditions. It is widely used for resistance Windings of motors, electrical appliances, instruments, power tools, electric dry-type compressors, etc. with high thermal requirements.
5. Polyesterimide/polyamideimide composite layer enameled wire 糸 is currently widely used at home and abroad. Heat-resistant enameled wire, its thermal class is 200, 220, this product has high heat resistance, and is also resistant to refrigerants, cold, and Radiation and other characteristics, high mechanical strength, stable electrical performance, good chemical resistance and refrigerant resistance, and strong overload capacity. It is widely used in refrigerator compressors, air-conditioning compressors, electric tools, explosion-proof motors, and motors and electrical appliances used under conditions of high temperature, high cold, radiation resistance, and overload.
Classified by conductor material, it can be divided into the following types:
Copper enameled wire (Copper), aluminum enameled wire (AL), copper clad aluminum enameled wire (CCA)
According to the shape of the material: round enameled wire, flat enameled wire
Classified by insulating paint thickness: round wire: ultra-thin paint film-0, thin paint film-1, thick paint film-2, thick paint film-3; flat wire: ordinary paint film-1 thick paint film-2
enameled copper wire is an electrical material consisting of an inner conductor and an extremely thin and high-voltage insulating layer. Enameled wire has a good insulation effect and waterproof ability, and it is widely used in electrical appliances, such as motors, generators, water pumps, electromagnets, electric welding machines, household appliances, wireless communications, speakers, telegraphs, transformers, etc.