The government of India has been actively involved in increasing employment opportunities. For this, the Sarkari exam is conducted every year by the government both at the central level as well as at the state level. Considering the size of our democracy, the government needs to hire candidates through which the system runs smoothly. And aspirants too look for joining the sector, in order to help the nation in a way and gaining a secured future in return. Some of the major organizations that are involved in providing employment include Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Board, Bank (IBPS, RBI), Defence (Police, NDA, UPSC, Air Force). These organizations have a standard procedure for recruiting candidates.
is a portal that will provide all types of Sarkari Exam Notification for the candidates to apply right on time. Catch all types of Sarkari Exam 2020, new govt jobs, Sarkari Work, सरकारी एग्जाम, Sarkari Exam Result 2020 in India.
The Sarkari exam is conducted in order to engage candidates in Sarkari Jobs. This is generally the beginning of the appointment process or provisional appointment. A standard set/pattern of the exam is used which is either an online or offline/written exam that could be conducted as decided by the examination committee. This is often followed by the interview and document verification. Most of the exams have the given pattern:
Online Exam/Written Exam → Interview → Document Verification
A government-job exam is generally conducted for students of skilled, 8th Pass candidate and above. Candidates with 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate & Ph.D. are eligible to appear for the exam.
Latest Sarkari Exams
There are generally two types of Sarkari Exam in India
- SarkariExam conducted by Central Government
- SarkariExam conducted by State Government
1. SSC Exams Staff Selection Commission conducts exams that recruit eligible candidates in ministries and Departments under the Government of India. The following are the exam conducted by SSC.
2. Bank Exams There are three majorthat are conducted in India where candidates in lakhs apply to get a Sarkari Naukri.
- IBPS Clerk & PO
- IBPS RRB
- Nainital Bank
- National Housing Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
3. Railway Exams Railway Recruitment Control Board conducts exams that recruit candidates for various posts.
3. Defence Exams Defence Exams in India are organized by the State Govt. as well as the Central Govt. The major Exams through which one can get a Sarkari Naukri are IPS, NDA, CDS, AFCAT.
4. Police Jobs: A no. of Police job recruitments are released very often for both fresher and experienced. The Police Jobs are for the posts of Sub Inspector, Constables. Major organizations at state level recruit meritorious candidates for the Police Jobs as given below: