The error code 50.4 in HP printers appear when the fuser detects some complication in the DC controller. When the fuser exceed its maximum operating temperature and becomes too hot the printer signals it using the ‘error 50.4’ code message. You must take immediate action because it could lead to a permanent damage to the fuser and you might have to replace it. There are also some different reasons why this error code appears. Like ‘printing unsupported files, installing the main driver gear in an incorrect format, high voltage converter 2 PCA’ etc. So make sure you have all these factors in check or else it could lead to some serious damage. If you want to get a more detailed insight or overview of such issues, you can contact HP printer customer support Phone number.
This error code 50.4 in HP printers can be handled temporarily by applying a few troubleshooting steps. But it is not useful for the long run as the error will reappear after some time. So if you want to conduct a thorough fix of this problem, follow these steps below:
- First of all, you need to restart your printer and wait for a while before turning it on.
- The printer must get an uninterrupted supply of power and also make sure that your wall socket is usable, as in, it must be in a good condition.
- Now you must reset the fuser. To do this you need to turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- After an interval of 30 seconds, take off the right side of the printer.
- You will see two blue fuser. You must rotate the handles toward the center of the fuser.
- Now, you have to slide the fuser to the right side of the printer door to take it out.
- After taking out the fuser, check if there are any paper jammed inside it.
- If you see any, gently pull it out to prevent any damage.
- After this, you need to lift up the fuser with the blue handle and insert it back to the printer.
- Now do the opposite of step 5. You need to rotate it away from the center and shut the door.
- Plug in the power cord to the power supply switch and turn on your printer.
By conducting these steps you will be able to solve this problem and start using your printer normally. If you want additional help, you can get in touch with HP printer Customer Service number to get excellent guidance and help from skilled representatives.