While installing a software, it is always important to check whether your system meets the basic requirements or whether your system is compatible with the software. At the time of installing QuickBooks, the user needs to check for the system requirements before purchasing the QuickBooks version. In today’s post, we will be talking about the basic system requirements for QuickBooks.
So, make sure that you read this post carefully or you can also call us at 1-866-707-7925. Our QuickBooks support team will be happy to assist you and provide best possible information.
System requirements list
- Operating system
- Windows 10:All editions with 64-bit and Natively Installed
- Windows 8.1 (update 1): All editions which include 64-bit, Natively Installed
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1: All 64-bit edition and Natively Installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Disk Space
- 5 GB disk space
- Additional Software is provided for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime on the QB CD 60MB.
- Intuit Data Protect in QB Connected Services offerings
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Twice the size of the largest file for backup or restore is required.
- Optical drive
- For CD installations: 4X DVD ROM drive
- While using US QB software, US version of windows is needed
- Using Canadian QB software, make use of the Canadian version of Windows
- Also, regional setting is supported when set to English
- Natively installed
- Software compatibility
- QuickBooks is quite compatible for users and helps the user to interact with the third-party applications.
We have tried to mention all possible system requirements for QuickBooks. But if you are having any doubt or if you are facing compatibility issues, then contact our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team at 1-866-707-7925. Our professionals will be there to help you out immediately.