Reasons behind AOL mail not working
- There might be several reasons behind AOL mail not working; hence we have below mentioned the primary possible reasons behind this problem correctly. So, scroll down and check the information discussed below.
- Poor internet connection leads to AOL mail not working on iPhone
- An outdated version of AOL.
- The incorrect username and the password lead to this issue.
- Thus, these all were the possible reason behind AOL mail not working problem. So, if you all find the article informative, then please do share this post with others.
Effective Steps to Resolve Aol mail not working on iPhone
The users who are facing the Aol Not Working on iPhone, for them we have here penned the easy and straightforward steps to fix the AOL issues. The victims should implement the steps discussed below to fix the problem.
Method-1 On and Off Airplane Mode
To resolve the issue, make sure that you have a proper internet connection. Sometimes, slow internet or no internet connection results in AOL Mail not working on iPhone. Therefore, for that follow the steps mentioned here below.
- Start the Airplane mode and then turn off the iPhone
- Swipe up the iPhone screen to reach the control panel screen, and from there turn “ON” the airplane mode and then turn “OFF”.
- After this, get your iPhone connected with the Wi-Fi network and ensure that you have a secure Wi-Fi available.
Method-2 Update Network Settings on iPhone
- If after trying the steps, if the issue does not get fixed, then follow the steps mentioned below in method 2.
- Open the AOL email setting for iPhone.
- From there go to General
- After that, go to the reset option.
- In the reset option, go to the reset network settings
- It results in resetting wi-fi network details.
Method-3 Add or Remove AOL Account Again
The users who are still facing the Aol email not working on iPhone error, they should add or remove AOL account with the help of the steps penned below.
- Open the AOL mail setting for iPhone and then from there go to the account and password.
- After this, a list of Account and Password will open. So, from there, choose the one which you want to remove from the application.
- Now you need to click on the AOL account, you will get redirected to a new page.
- From there click on the delete account option mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
- After this perform the steps mentioned below to add the AOL mail on iPhone.
- Go to the AOL iPhone settings option.
- Then, take the cursor to the Accounts and Password option and click on it.
- Now go in the Add Account on iPhone section
- Carefully sign-in with the help of AOL email address and password.
So, we hope the steps provided above were satisfactory to fix the issue stated AOL not working.
Other Related Blogs:
- Reactivate AOL account
- AOL mail not receiving emails
- AOL gold not working
- AOL not responding
- MSN change password
- AOL desktop gold not opening
- Hotmail not working on chrome
- AOL Mail not Currently Available
- AOL Desktop Gold Problem
- Hotmail Account Recovery
- How to Change AOL Password
- How to Reset Yahoo Email Password
- Download AOL Desktop Gold
- AOL Customer Support Number
- Recover Deleted emails from yahoo mail
- Yahoo mail not Receiving Emails
- AOL not Receiving and Sending Emails
- Hotmail not Receiving Emails
- Google Chrome Keep Crashing