What can the Driving chain manufacturer(GETECHAIN) do about the processing technology of the drive chain?
1. Heat treatment: In heat treatment equipment, various auxiliary media are used at high temperature to improve the structure of parts and the performance of various articles.
2. Carburizing: The parts are placed in heat treatment equipment to be heated to a certain temperature and kept warm for a certain time, then carbon-containing medium is introduced to infiltrate carbon into the surface of the parts to improve the hardness and wear resistance of the drive chain.
3. Quenching: After the parts are heated to a certain temperature in the heat treatment equipment, they are kept warm for a certain time and then cooled in different media as required, thus improving the hardness of the parts.
4. Tempering: After quenching, the parts of the drive chain are heated at a certain temperature in the heat treatment equipment, and cooled after being kept warm for a certain time. Tempering parts can reduce quenching hardness, eliminate quenching stress and improve toughness.
5. Blackening: Based on the principle of organic polymer polymerization, blackening is formed by using the tempering waste heat in the heat treatment process. The blackened workpiece has lustre, corrosion resistance and strong antirust performance. Reduce labor intensity and improve the production environment.
6. Blue: After the parts are heated to a certain temperature, they are cooled by chemical aqueous solution and saponified to make the surface color of the parts appear blue. The blue-tinted drive chain has a beautiful appearance and anti-rust effect. The disadvantage is that these chemical aqueous solutions cause great pollution to the environment.
7. Shot peening: A kind of surface treatment for the drive chain. Steel shot with a certain diameter is used to peen on the surface of the part as required to form uniform small pits to improve the surface fatigue strength of the chain.
8. Phosphating: soak the parts in phosphating solution at a certain temperature to form phosphating layer on the surface of the parts, which can make the surface colour of the parts appear black or gray, improve the beauty of the chain and achieve the purpose of corrosion prevention at the same time. These phosphating solutions can be recycled and have less environmental pollution.
9. Nickel plating: A nickel plating layer is formed on the surface of the part by electroplating or chemical nickel plating. The nickel plating layer can not only beautify the chain but also prevent corrosion. Nickel-plated chains are generally used in open air.
10. Galvanizing: Galvanizing or chemical galvanizing is used to form a galvanized layer on the surface of the drive chain parts. The galvanized layer can not only beautify the chain but also prevent corrosion. Galvanized chains are generally suitable for outdoor occasions.
11. Oiling: oiling the chain can prevent the chain from rusting and has more luster.
12. Grease: Grease the chain to prevent it from rusting and to make it more lustrous. (Use grease if it is inconvenient to apply oil during maintenance)
13. Stainless steel: no oil and grease, clean and sanitary.
If you are interested in our products, you can click palm oil chain to learn more information.