Trend Micro Geek Squad is considered as an antivirus program that you can get through www.trendmicro.com/bestbuypc webpage. One can easily install the Trend Micro Geek Squad on the computer or mobile device. Before you install or download the setup from www.trendmicro/bestbuypc page, you must create an account. Creating the account can be done in many ways, and so it helps in further activities such as activation, installation, etc.
Login With Trend Micro Account –
Login to the www.trendmicro/bestbuypc or create an account with further steps –
- On the official website, go to the activation portal.
- Then, enter your code. (if you didn’t purchase the code, then buy the activation code first)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Here, if you have an existing account, then enter the login details.
- Otherwise, click on Create a new account. And then create a new account and login with it.
How to transfer the subscription?
To transfer the Trend Micro on another device, you must purchase the subscription at first. The one subscription can provide security for upto three computer devices, and so you can transfer the setup quickly. Below are the steps and guidelines which you can follow to Transfer Trend Micro Geek Squad Subscription to your choice of device –
- At first, open the computer or device, from which you want to transfer the trend micro setup.
- Open browser, and then sign in to your account on the Trend micro myaccount tab of the official website such as trendmicro.com/bestbuypc.
- From this login page, select one of the versions from the list – Internet Security for Windows, Mac, Mobile Security, or Password Manager.
- Hit the “Download” button.
- Now, open the downloaded file folder.
- Here, look for the setup file icon and double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- Permit the setup to install.
- Now, the setup will ask for the serial number.
- Enter the serial number from the email or retail card that you purchase before.
- Once the serial code is entered, the setup will complete the installation with the activation on the new computer.
If you want to update the antivirus, your device will get the notification from the antivirus. If your device meets system requirements, then it will automatically upgrade the software. you can also check the updates manually and continue them.
Rachel joy is a self-professed security expert, she makes people aware of the security threats. Her passion is just to write about, cryptography, malware,Cyber security social engineering, internet. She writes for Trendmicro Products at