(1) First of all, the design of the parts shall be reasonable, and the best structural scheme shall be selected as far as possible. The designers of the parts shall consider the technical requirements of the parts and their structures must conform to the manufacturability and feasibility of the Dustbin Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) manufacturing.
(2) The design of dustbin mould is the most important step to improve the quality of dustbin mould. Many factors need to be considered, including the selection of dustbin mould materials, the usability and safety of dustbin mould structure, the machinability of dustbin mould parts and the convenience of dustbin mould maintenance. These should be considered as comprehensively as possible at the beginning of the design.
(3) The manufacturing process of the dustbin mould is also an important part to ensure the quality of the dustbin mould. The processing method and precision in the manufacturing process of the dustbin mould will also affect the service life of the mould.
(4) The surface of the main forming parts of the dustbin mould is strengthened to improve the surface abrasion resistance of the dustbin mould parts, thereby better improving the quality of the dustbin mould. For surface strengthening, different strengthening methods should be selected according to different dustbin mould for different purposes.
(5) The correct use and maintenance of the dustbin mould is also a major factor in improving the quality of the dustbin mould. For example, the installation and debugging method of the dustbin mould should be appropriate. Under the condition of a hot runner, the power supply wiring should be correct, the cooling water channel should meet the design requirements, and the parameters of the injection moulding machine, die casting machine and press machine in the production of the mould should conform to the design requirements, etc.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Chair Mould to learn more information.